This course is aimed at anyone working in environmental education, environmental or sustainability managers. It is also suitable for keen enthusiasts interested in learning more about our changing climate or incorporating sustainability principles at home or work.
- Course aims, structure and terminology
- Climate change – the facts
- The Impact of Climate Change
- People – with case studies
- Places – with case studies
- Wildlife – with case studies)
- The role of sustainability
- Principles of sustainability
- Reversing the change
- Climate and Sustainability Goals
- UN sustainable development goals
- European and UK goals
- Achieving sustainability recognition and ISO standards
- Critical thinking and assessing environmental impact
- Sustainability, business and Environmental management systems
- ISO standards
- Recognising good practice
- Positive behaviour change
- The role of psychology in behaviour change
- Thinking differently
- Case studies and assessment opportunity
- Achieving a green future
- The tools for future sustainability
- Practical sustainability (links)
- Technology as a tool for sustainability
- Case studies
You will receive a certificate on successful completion of this course. There is a short assessment at the end.
Booking for another person?
If you are purchasing a course/s on behalf of another person, please follow these steps to ensure they can access their course/s:
- Create a student account using the student’s (whoever will be taking the course) details and contact information or use their existing student account.
- Including the correct billing address and information for the payment method that was used.
- Leave us a note in the ‘additional information’ box to let us know it was purchased with another person’s debit/credit card.
- Make sure to pass on the Username and Password to the student so they can get started on learning. All their course materials will be available on their account.
Booking for multiple people?
If you are purchasing courses on behalf of multiple other people, follow these steps to ensure they can access their course/s:
- Create a student account under your own details and add the correct number of courses for all the students you are purchasing for. (Example: If three people need to take Mammal ID, add it to basket three times).
- Ask each student (person who you have purchased the course for) to create their own student account on our website with their own details.
- Once purchased, contact us directly to let us know the Names, student account Usernames and Email Addresses for each student you have bought for.
- We will contact each of them directly with directions on how to purchase the course free of charge once it has been paid for already.
If you have any problems with this process, please get in touch – [email protected] or 03301653024