This course will be taught by an experienced ecologist from Ecology Training UK and is aimed at those who work with developers on sites with dormice, and those ecologists working under infrastructure maintenance contracts. The course consists of a pre-recorded Webinar, playing time is 3hours 33mins and will cover the following topics:
- Dormouse ecology (brief overview)
- Dormice and the law
- Dormouse issues in development projects
- European Protected Species Licences
- Mitigation techniques
- Case studies of dormouse projects
Booking for another person?
If you are purchasing a course/s on behalf of another person, please follow these steps to ensure they can access their course/s:
- Create a student account using the student’s (whoever will be taking the course) details and contact information or use their existing student account.
- Including the correct billing address and information for the payment method that was used.
- Leave us a note in the ‘additional information’ box to let us know it was purchased with another person’s debit/credit card.
- Make sure to pass on the Username and Password to the student so they can get started on learning. All their course materials will be available on their account.
Booking for multiple people?
If you are purchasing courses on behalf of multiple other people, follow these steps to ensure they can access their course/s:
- Create a student account under your own details and add the correct number of courses for all the students you are purchasing for. (Example: If three people need to take Mammal ID, add it to basket three times).
- Ask each student (person who you have purchased the course for) to create their own student account on our website with their own details.
- Once purchased, contact us directly to let us know the Names, student account Usernames and Email Addresses for each student you have bought for.
- We will contact each of them directly with directions on how to purchase the course free of charge once it has been paid for already.
If you have any problems with this process, please get in touch – [email protected] or 03301653024