Here is your opportunity to expand your knowledge about ecology and conservation from the comfort of your own home. IF THE ONLINE SHOP IS NOT WORKING PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Bats: Architectural Terms for Bat Workers
- Bats: Health and Safety for Bat Workers
- Bats: Surveying Buildings for Bats*
- Bats: Introduction to Bats*
- Bats: Activity Surveys – transects and emergence surveys*
- Bats: Surveying Trees for Bats*
- Badger Ecology and Surveying *
- Beaver Ecology and Surveying*
- Beginners Botany*~
- Dormouse Ecology and Surveying*
- Grass ID *~
- Habitat Management
- Habitat Restoration
- Introduction to Ecology
- Invasive Species
- Mammal ID
- Reptile and Amphibian ID and surveying
- Reptile Ecology and Surveying*
- Otter Ecology and Surveying*
- Phase 1 Habitat mapping
- Surveying for Protected Species*
- Woodland Management for Biodiversity
All our online courses are individually priced.
If you require an invoice then please email email@example.com otherwise please book online. We cannot take cheques or payments over the phone at this time.
To request an invoice please state:
- company name and address
- purchase order number (if applicable)
- course title/date
- delegate name.
This is what some of our students have said about our online courses:
‘The [habitat management] course is certainly paying off as I’m currently managing woodlands as part of the graduate development programme with the FC. I’m about to apply for the membership with the Institute of Chartered Foresters and thought of attaching this certificate!’
‘Thank you for the course, I found it very interesting and definitely improved my knowledge of the fundamentals of habitat management.’